SinisterClockSinisterClock

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Defend the Diamond! Defend the Diamond!

That was amazing. Lots the distinct differences between all the characters and how each had a different style. Also the music was sick xD Loved it!

Conduct: No Evil 013 Conduct: No Evil 013

I absolutely loved this animation!
"Are we going on an adventure today?" Loved the way that was said xD my props to all the voice actors and writers in this series, you guys are so funny!

GTA 5 Has Multiplayer GTA 5 Has Multiplayer

The store heist part is greatly entertaining, actually what am I saying the entire animation makes me chuckle, I love the voice acting and lol "You like RP?" he's hilarious!

He looks so familiar He looks so familiar

I found this amusing, its nothing great by any means but It did lead to some hilarious faces. Not so much a game as it is a random sketch generator. (some people complained how this is not a game), was a good waste of a few minutes in my opinion lol

Abandoned In China Abandoned In China

This was certainly enjoyable. I loved the simplistic yet creepy atmosphere of the locations and the added flickering lights in certain areas added alot to the game. At first I wasn't quite sure what to do but then everything started to make sense and lead into each other. Which is how i expect a game like this to work, over all great work!

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks so much!

Super Mechs Super Mechs

This game is so simple yet addicting, I hopped on figuring I'd give it a try and see if it's any good. Turns out upgrading your make is really addicting and I have now been playing this waaay too long. In terms of a browser based multiplayer pvp game, it's the first I've ever managed to enjoy. Additionally there are additional purchases that can be made in game but frankly you can survive without them just by winning a few matches (which is quite satisfying to be honest). Overall I recommend this game especially if you're looking for a simple yet fun browser based game to kill time on.

RED RED

Damn that's amazing, i looove her hair and eyes @_@